1 2 3 4 5 6
19, FILELLINON ST.
105 57 ATHENS, GREECE
(0030) 210-3310530-32, (0030) 210-3228410
at 0030-210-3310533, or 0030-210-3222624
*Optional private city tour at additional cost
Your domestic or international flight tickets.
Ferry boat tickets Piraeus-Mykonos-Santorini-Piraeus.
|Apr 10-May 08 & Oct 01-31||1.048||1.194||2.095|
|May 09-Jun 24||1.167||1.353||2.414|
|Jun 25-Sep 30||1.271||1.512||2.732|
|Apr 01-30 & Oct 01-31||1.144||1.148||2.368|
|May 23-Jun 19||1.426||1.498||2.841|
|Jun 20-Sep 30||1.735||1.830||3.505|
|May 09-21 & Oct 01-31||2.130||2.639||5.118|
|May 22-Jun 24 & Sep 10-30||2.376||3.012||5.859|
|Jun 25-Jul 23 & Aug 25-Sep 09||2.603||3.353||6.541|
|Jul 24-Aug 24||2.671||3.453||6.741|
Estimated additional cost for the boat tickets Piraeus-Mykonos-Santorini-Piraeus:
Euros 160 per person.
- Superior rooms to be provided in the hotel Titania,
- Executive rooms to be provided in the hotel Royal Olympic,
- Junior suite to be provided in the hotel Grand Bretagne,
- Deluxe sea view rooms to be provided in the hotel Grand Beach,
- Standard double sea view & junior suite 3 persons to be provided in Petinos Beach,
- Heavenly retreat unit to be provided in the Myconian Utopia Resort.
- Standard studio to be provided in the hotel Mill House,
- Superior rooms to be provided in the hotel Belvedere,
- Villa Erotas to be provided in Celestia Grand Executive Villas.
One of the most popular travel destinations and a firm favourite with the jet set. Artists, V.I.Ps and intellectuals from all over the world visit the island to relax on its long sandy beaches and enjoy its swinging night-life, elegant boutiques and high-class cuisine. Traditional architecture has been carefully preserved and the island is dotted with old stone windmills and thousands of tiny churches. With frequent connections to several islands it is also easily accessible from Athens either by normal ferry (about 5 hours) or fast boat (about 3 hours) or by plane (just 45 minutes).
Santorini (beauty and romance)
Completely different from the rest of the Cyclades, this fabulous island shrouded in myth, is believed by many to be the lost Atlantis and has an exciting history that goes back centuries. Brilliant sunsets and spectacular views of the volcanic islands on the west side, where towering cliffs are crowned by tiny white houses curved into the rock, make it a lover's paradise and a favourite honeymoon destination. The famous black sandy beaches are on the east side of the island. The island, also known for its good local wine, offers quality accommodation, delicious cuisine and lively entertainment. You can get there from Athens by plane (1 hour), normal ferry (about 8 hours) or fast boat (about 5 hours, available only in high season).